The Royal United Services Institute of Nova Scotia, RUSI(NS), is governed by an elected Board of Directors.
- Inspector Dan Tanner, RCMP (retired) – President
- Commander Colin Darlington, RCN (retired) – Vice-President
- Honorary Colonel Tom Birchall, RCAF – Treasurer
- Lieutenant-Colonel Marcel Boudreau, CA (retired) – Secretary
- Colonel Murray Lee, RCAF (retired) – Chair, Security Affairs Committee
- Colonel Dick Jamer, RCAF (retired) – Chair, Veterans Affairs Committee
- Petty Officer First Class Richard McNair, RCN (retired) – Chief Information Officer